Welcome to VIPz Club
If you are a registered member, kindly log in, or if you have yet to be registered, kindly click on the "Register" button below.

Registration is Free and registered users get to fully utilize and enjoy the Club facilities.

VIPz Club Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VIPz Club
If you are a registered member, kindly log in, or if you have yet to be registered, kindly click on the "Register" button below.

Registration is Free and registered users get to fully utilize and enjoy the Club facilities.

VIPz Club Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boutique of the Week
Advertise Here Aa78b6ccf5f5c5928a67c2ce3d7820dc
VIPz Forum

Advertise Here

:: V.I.P Boutique ::   ::   :: Advertise Here

Go down

Advertise Here Empty Advertise Here

Post  V.I.P Club Sun May 31, 2009 6:37 am

Advertise Here Advertising

Want to Advertise?
You are in the right place! We are giving away more than advertising space, we've decided that you can have your own personal section.
Not only can you advertise, you can have you very own personal section to showcase your products or services.

Advertising Promotion:
Have your very own banner designed by our designers and have a personal section which is entirely yours to manage and you can choose to have categories for your personal section.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

NOW for only RM80 or USD25 per month.
Terms and Conditions Applied.

NON PROMOTIONAL PRICE RM240/USD70 PER MONTH

To ADVERTISE or for more information, please email inquiries@vipzclub.com with your contact details and we will reply within 24HRS
V.I.P Club
V.I.P Club

http://www.vipzclub.com

Back to top Go down

:: V.I.P Boutique ::   ::   :: Advertise Here

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum